Norton Safeweb

Friday, April 8, 2022

Stages of Wine Drinking (humor, kinda)

The evolution of the wine palate. See where you fit in!

  • I like white wine that's sweet, I think. You know, Barefoot.

  • I like fruity red wine. Once I bought a $20 wine! It had a pretty label.

  • I've learned that the higher the alcohol level, the more I like it!

  • I only drink pinot noir that gets 90+ points. Cabernet sauvignon is for old people.

  • Pinot noir has no body and is for newbies. Drink a tannic cab or go home.

  • Real men drink petite sirah.

  • I'm currently enjoying wine from Croatia because that's where zinfandel came from!

  • I always drink at least four different wines at a sitting for the educational experience.

  • I hardly drink any wines because the ones I really like are beyond my budget. Oh wait, this is a nice riesling!

From the movie Bottle Shock

No comments:

Post a Comment