You have seen some doctor quoted as saying a glass of wine helps digestion, helps you get to sleep, is good for your heart, etc. Well, all that health-related stuff is fine, but let's get right to the point of the true benefits of finishing that bottle.
The Real Benefits to Drinking Wine
- Reduces anxiety
- Eliminates guilt
- Produces memory loss (helps with the guilt elimination)
- Loosens speech
- Mends a broken heart
- Removes shyness (see loosens speech above)
- Enhances singing voice
- Promotes romance (see removes shyness and eliminates guilt)
- Makes friends
- Makes others better looking
- Makes you better looking
- Cures sadness
- Leads to memorable events because, as the saying goes, "no good story ever started with a salad"