Norton Safeweb

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

What wine for .....?

Today, August 5th, is National Underwear Day. In the past I've tried to pair the appropriate wine for various national "holidays" like Pizza Day (easy) or Doughnut Day (not so easy).

So, what wine should you serve for National Underwear Day? Well, I'm not sure. I don't recall ever sitting around in my underwear and saying anything like, "Hmm, this Zinfandel isn't quite right. It needs a pair of shorts." If anything I suppose Champagne sounds appropriate. If you're sitting around in your underwear and drinking it's either a celebration deserving sparkling wine or you drink in your underwear every day and may have a problem. We'll say it's the former.



If you're going commando this does not apply to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment