Norton Safeweb

Friday, February 22, 2013

I'm so happy I could just sh#t!

The Atlantic magazine has just done a geographical survey (such as who's the fattest, smartest, richest, best place to be a single woman, etc). This one is about who's the happiest.

Louisiana is the unhappiest state I'm unhappy to report. Hawaii is the happiest (I could have figured out on my own). 

Looking at cities Napa is the happiest city in the country with Santa Rosa, in Sonoma County, at number seven. They both are wine centers. Hmmm. Napa Valley is known as "Disneyland for adults" and Disneyland prides itself on being the happiest place on earth. For kids maybe. Adults apparently prefer wine.

California has several other cities near the top. But it's not just the weather as Green Bay is in the list too. Maybe people there were interviewed during football season.

The List from The Atlantic

 Ellen Degeneres' take on it all



No comments:

Post a Comment