- You have a reserved parking space at BevMo.
- The only job you can hold is U.S. Congressman.
- You lost an argument with your dog.
- Working 40 hours a week is interfering with getting to happy hour on time.
- You can't find your car because they moved the parking lot while you were at the wine bar.
- Your doctor told you to cut back for health reasons so you're using less salt.
- The cashier at BevMo knows you by name.
- Your dog's name is Merlot. The cat is Chardonnay.
- When you go to someone's house you bring your own bottle of wine--and another one to share.
- You have an end table in your living room made from wine bottle corks you've collected.
- The trash company has put a surcharge on your bill for the excess weight of your recycled wine bottles.
- You had wine and cheese for breakfast this morning.
- When you didn't show up at the wine bar near your office last Thursday at noon the owner called your boss to be sure you were okay.
- You've had conversations with friends about your drinking habits while sharing a bottle of Cabernet. Actually, it was two bottles.
- Five glasses of wine has the same calories as dinner. Screw dinner!
- You used to have friends who didn't drink wine, but you got rid of them because they were boring.
- Your dentist looks at your teeth and says, "We'll need the rough grit sandpaper and a lot of bleach."
- You find a wine glass in your car's glove box -- it's half full.
- Your first born goes by Mel--short for Malbec.
Friday, January 29, 2016
You Might Have a Drinking Problem If ...
How do you know if you might like wine just a little too much? There are signs to look for and I'm here to tell you what they are. Go ahead, ask me how I know.
Signs you might be drinking too much wine