|Bottle Rock three-day music festival |
in Napa or maybe it's the Mondavi
tasting room on Saturday afternoon :)
Towns of Sonoma and Healdsburg
Go to Napa Valley to avoid the crowds?
Other Things To Do in Sonoma County - Some of these have real local flavor!
- Sonoma, at Rossi's 1906, a funky little BBQ and dance place. If you're a fan of the early days of MTV they have a Duran Duran cover band. The joint will be hoppin'.
- Santa Rosa, at Hood Mansion, Funky Fridays music. Pack a picnic and some beverages, bring the kids. They'll be playing that funky music.
- Sebastopol, a classic car show and cruise. On Saturday evening the streets may look a bit like American Graffiti.
- Petaluma, at the Sonoma-Marin Fairgrounds, the Sonoma County Home Brewers Competition. You taste and vote.
- Guerneville, the annual Strawberry Festival with music by some great local bands along with a BBQ.
- Sebastopol, The Barlow Street Fair featuring Kosta Browne wines. Music, crafts, and food.
- Rio Nido, at the Rio Nido Roadhouse, music under the redwoods. Bring a folding chair, park it next to the river, and listen to some live classic rock and soul music.
- Santa Rosa, afternoon concert in Montgomery Village. Rock out and dance.
- Santa Rosa, the Sonoma County Museum's grand opening of a new exhibit on the evolution of the guitar.
- Santa Rosa, at the old rural cemetery, a tour of veteran's graves meaning Gettysburg vets, for instance.
- Santa Rosa, afternoon concert in Montgomery Village by the Poyntlyss Sistars, one of the area's best dance bands. Also, it's veterans' appreciation day including a display of military vehicles.
- Petaluma, live music at Lagunitas with a couple performers from Bottle Rock in Napa.
|Take some time out to remember why|
you have a three-day weekend